These terms and conditions and competition rules contain certain terms and conditions which:
1. May limit the risk or liability of Greeff, Pick N Pay or a third party; and/or
2. May create risk or liability for the entrant; and/or
3. May compel the entrant to indemnify the promoter or a third party; and/or
4. Serves as an acknowledgement, by the entrant, of a fact.
The entrant cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual and The entrant's attention is drawn to these terms and conditions because they are important and should be carefully noted. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the entrant or the promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 ("the CPA").
The entrant acknowledges that by submitting his or her entry to the competition he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these terms and conditions before entering and the he/she understands and agrees to the terms and conditions.
All entrants to this promotional competition participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these terms and conditions, the entrant gives consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Greeff and Pick n Pay Retailers Pty Limited and all entities in the Pick n Pay group their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the competition and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of any indemnified party.
- Competition runs 01 January 2015 to 31 May 2015. - Only sales valuations qualify for entry and only valid, binding and unconditional sales will qualify for winning. - Entrant must be 18 years old, must live in the Republic of South Africa, and be the owner or registered spouse of owner of the valued property. - Entrant cannot be a juristic person as must be an individual - Entrant must provide correct personal details as required - Entrant must be a registered member of the Pick n Pay smart shopper loyalty program and the T&C